Play baccarat and win money: a brief guide for attentive players

Play baccarat online: bets, wins and probabilities

Baccarat is a casino card game with simple rules and quick wins. It also has a very fast flow. You can play a few hands just in a single minute. The game is very engaging, so you should manage your bankroll wisely not to run out of funds because of betting too much. Let’s find out how to play baccarat casino games and win money.

how to play baccarat

How to play baccarat: basic games rules

The game starts with your bet. There are 3 options to choose:

  • banker;
  • player;
  • tie.

Each outcome has different payouts. If you win with banker bet, you’ll get even money. Still, there is 5% commission, so the actual prize is x0.95 to your initial bet. When you choose player and the bet hits the win, then you’ll receive a reward with 1 to 1 ratio. Tie pays 8 to 1. In this case neither banker no player wins.

If you play baccarat and bet on banker, you have a 45.8% chance to win the round. For player this ratio is 44.6%. The probability for tie is 9.6%. As for house edge, it’s the following:

  • banker – 1.06%;
  • player – 1.24%;
  • tie – 14.36%.

When the bet is made, both parties get 2 cards. If baker or player has 8 or 9 points, it means natural win. The round ends on this stage and the reward is paid. If not, one more card may be drawn by each party, in case the card-drawing rules allow it. Then the outcome is determined by the value of the hand. The closest to 9 combination will deliver a win.

Each card in the game has its own value. Pictures and 10 cost zero points. Numbers are evaluated according to their denomination, while Ace will deliver 1 point. If the total hand vale exceeds 9, only the second digit is counted. For example, 16 points will be counted as 6.

What are the best games to play baccarat for free or and for money?

play baccarat online

Baccarat game has several variations, including EZ Baccarat, Punto Banco, Baccarat en Banque, min De Fer, Three Card Baccarat and Super Pan 9. Each on has it’s own features. Moreover, the rules, wins and probabilities may significantly differ from the conventional game.

Here are some tips for you how to choose a good game:

  1. Play baccarat slots from top developers like Microgaming, Play’n Go, Evoplay etc.
  2. Choose games with the best winning probabilities and the highest wins.
  3. Check how high the house edge is for each bet.

It’s also crucial to pick a good casino, especially if you play baccarat for a living. It should have an official license, offer many baccarat games and provide lucrative bonuses and promotions for players.